A process journal is a record of your progress throughout all stages of the project. To support you, you can see:
- a video about the process journal,
- typical excerpts that you may eventually select for your final report
- an example of an entry and
- a template.
- In the appendix of your report, you will need to provide extracts of your process journal to represent key developments (10 A4 pages maximum).
- You MUST, through your use of the process journal, produce evidence of addressing the four objectives (A, B, C, D), including approaches to learning, to demonstrate achievement at the highest levels of the criteria.
- You MUST use the process journal feature on ManageBac (see below). You can draw, hand write, record audio entries, but you MUST upload to the Managebac process journal any entry.