D1. Evaluating my product against my criteria
- SPECIFY what your product is. Add a good description of the product.
- Please add a picture of your FINISHED PRODUCT. Write the MLA under the photo. You can also add a link to it if it is online.
- Summarise and evaluate the feedback received. Make reference to specific comments from people who gave you feedback (in-text reference if you like).
- express how satisfied you are with your project, goal achievement, etc. Refer to the criteria you developed, and if it has been met, or if it has been improved, etc
Note: if you’d like to present some pie-charts of results or screenshots of social media, you have to do so in an appendix. You can say, for example, “Please refer to Appendix # for pie-charts of the feedback received”
D2. Reflecting on how my project has extended my knowledge and understanding of the topic, Inquiry Question and Global Context
- What you have learned throughout the PP journey, topic wise, about your Inquiry Question and Global Context wise
- Be VERY SPECIFIC
- In-text referencing information from your research will be a plus (but no more than 2-3 sentences per quote)
D3. Developing as an IB learner
Describe how you think you have improved as an IB learner. Use your reflection from your process journal.
*Remember that you have already talked about you as a “Communicator” in section C, subheading C3